Home Forums Subwoofers DEBUT 2.0 SUB3030 IOS latest update Subwoofer won't connect.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      jermo
      Participant

Hi,

I updated the IOS app to the latest version and now the App won’t find the subwoofer anymore (DEBUT 2.0 SUB3030).

What can I do? I reinstalled everything and tried multiple iphones/ipads etc.

Jazdar
      Participant

Same issue, latest update doesn’t seem to detect the sub-woofer at all. Before update it worked just fine. Tried the firmware update but no success. Had to reinstall the firmware 4 times before sub-woofer would even come back on again, but app is still non functional. Elac please help, before I return product, and go with another brand.

jermo
      Participant

Why do they Push an Update without testing First? Seriously?

This is THE ONLY WAY to Control this Caro 700€ subwoofer, this should ALWAYS work, and now I cant use it at all!

powermang
      Participant

I have dual sub3010s and was running sub control very smoothly. Should have checked here before i updated. Same for me, no subs after update.

Tulipo
      Participant

Same issue for me. Sent them an email Thursday night. No response yet. Frustrating.

jan_reinhardt
      Participant

Same here, my SUB3010 wont connect to iPhone SE nor iPad anymore. Funny thing: it briefly worked after the update to SubControl 2.0, so until I found this thread I thought it couldnt possibly be the App that fucked things over.
      Thought the Sub was broken or I was making some fancy mistake or whatever

Tulipo
      Participant

Another update came out last claiming to address this issue. Has anyone been able to test it out? I won’t be able to test it till tomorrow.

jermo
      Participant

YES! Works now like a charm with my 3030.

Thanks a lot for the Great Support.

Jazdar
      Participant

The New new update fixed my issues as well. Thank you Elac for working out the bugs over the weekend.

powermang
      Participant

Now that’s service! Thanks for taking care of this so quickly!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.